Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sales Leads

Sales Leads are the life blood of any business and of course.......all of us who own a business think about it quite a bit.  But typically, most companies will buy their sales leads from firms that specialize in the acquisition of the sales leads.

In many cases this may be the best route for a company with specific needs.  But what about companies that require sales leads that are fairly easy to acquire?  Well for those companies a sales lead extractor may be the best thing in the world for them.

They could then get sales leads anytime they need them....with just a few clicks of a mouse.  In addition, the cost of having their own sales leads when ever they want, produces savings in man hours as well as the savings from purchasing the sales leads from an outside vendor.....which of course has to make a profit on your purchase.

In my business I need sales leads from various fields or industries and typically I will do direct mail campaigns.  And the software that I use has been awesome for that purpose.  Now I can appreciate people who buy the software for telephone broadcasting campaigns....and it can be truly efficient and create a large cost savings, when using that function.

But for me, I bought it for mailing address sales leads.  Now I have been using it now for almost two years and I enjoy the software more and more every time I use it.  It is so convenient and just knowing that I DO NOT have to buy the leads......well it's a great feeling.

Now there are larger companies who need specific sales leads and they have to use a third party vendor for that fulfillment......and that is pretty obvious.  But I feel bad for the smaller businesses that do not even know what they could accomplish with the use of a sales leads extractor.

Just think of how a landscaping company could expand their clientele with one or two direct mail campaigns. What they would earn in extra accounts would make the cost of extraction software seem dwarfed, in comparison to the extra earnings.  And I just used landscaping as an example......but with that example it doesn't make any sense whatsoever for them to buy sales leads.  It just doesn't make sense.

And to add to the savings that would be appreciated from purchasing their own software.....well they could use it again and again.....to expand their business in manageable steps.

Well if you have never looked into a sales leads extractor, I would invite you to look at My Favorite Sales Lead Extracting Software .  Like I said I have used it for almost two years now and I love it.  And yes you will see that the developer sells it through affiliates.....but most people just want the software and don't participate as an affiliate.  And that's how I bought it.

I needed it for my business.  It wasn't until about a year later that I decided to market it as well as use it.  But that's me....and certainly not a requirement!

Well......until the next post.....I wish you the very best in your business endeavors!




No comments:

Post a Comment